Based on nearly two centuries of experience, as well as industry information, current loss trends and client needs, our online learning solutions are aimed at satisfying the global protection needs of all FM Global clients.
If you’re an FM Global client, we offer a full array of short podcasts and videos as well as online courses. These courses take less than an hour to complete and can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any computer connected to the Internet—no downloads required. Topics cover everything from Handling Ignitable Liquid to Planning for Hurricanes. To register for a course or to view our podcasts, visit our Online Client Training Center.
For more information about our online training courses, please select a course title from the list below.
- Advances in FM Global Fire Protection Standards Series
- Advancing Your Hot Work Skills
- Fire@Perilocity Simulation
- Handling Ignitable Liquid
- Inspecting Fire Protection Valves
- Managing Combustible Dust: The How, What and Why
- Managing Hot Work Using FM Global's Hot Work Permit System
- Managing Impairments Using FM Global's Red Tag Permit System
- Managing Your Fire Risk with Sprinklers
- Partnering with FM Global Engineering: On Construction Projects
- Planning for Emergencies
- Preparing for Hurricanes
- Protecting Your Storage Facility
- Reducing the Flood Risk
- Reporting Accurate Values
- Safe Boiler Operation