Listen to the NPR Here and Now podcast, "Hurricane Cannon and Hail Launcher Help This Insurance Company Guard Against Major Storms," about Peter O'Dowd's (@odowdpeter) visit to FM Global's Research campus in Rhode Island, USA, and how the company is learning to mitigate damage from natural disasters.
- How FM Global measures the impacts of climate change
- How to live with the risk of climate change
- The most concerning risks presented by climate change
- How dealing with smaller problems helps companies prepare for larger disasters
- The role of the insurance industry in public policy
Access FM Global's NatHaz Toolkit for additional information on preparing for hurricane, flood, and other natural hazards.