Do you have what it takes to thwart a cyber attack? Even the most tech-savvy businesses can’t answer “yes” with 100-percent certainty. As the entire business world struggles with this serious vulnerability, most are focusing on the matter at hand: securing the best possible coverage for their exposures. To that end, we’ve recently enhanced the FM Global Advantage policy to expand our cyber coverage to ensure our clients have the broadest, most comprehensive property insurance available on the market today.
In fact, you won’t find any cyber exclusions for physical loss or damage in our all-risk policy. What you will find is essential coverage for common cyber loss events, including:
- Damage to data, programs or software created by harmful viruses or other malware
- Computer network service interruption due to malicious cyber activity
- Third-party data services interruption (cloud outage) leading to business interruption and/or property damage
- Resulting property damage and business interruption on an all-risk basis, to the policy or location limit. The FM Global Advantage policy does not exclude or impose cyber limits on physical damage to insured property or downtime due to a cyber attack.
Resilience meets the digital age. Fight back with a comprehensive policy designed to meet your cyber risk needs.
Cyber Optimal Recovery - NEW!
FM Global’s Cyber Optimal Recovery is a new coverage endorsement designed for FM Global Advantage policyholders with a separate standalone cyber policy. The endorsement gives clients the option to position their FM Global Advantage policy as primary, excess or contributing insurance as necessary to maximize their total insurance recovery in a cyber event. It's the only solution available in the market that ensures both contract certainty and maximum recovery.
- Maximizes total recovery following a cyber loss
- Addresses how the FM Global Advantage policy will interact with a cyber policy—before the loss occurs
- Eliminates the need to manually address potentially overlapping coverage