Take the Guesswork Out of an FM Approved Roof
RoofNav, FM Approvals' Web-based tool for roofing professionals, is a complimentary offering from FM Approvals. This exciting product takes the guesswork out of configuring an FM Approved roofing system, leaving you to focus on what matters most: your business.
RoofNav puts all the roofing-related information from the Approval Guide and related installation recommendations from relevant FM Global Property Loss Prevention Data Sheets at your fingertips-anytime, anywhere.
FM Approved Roof Assemblies: Quick. Simple. Accurate.
A unique password-protected product, RoofNav offers roofing professionals step-by-step guidance on how to identify, configure and install various roofing assemblies and components that comply with FM Approvals roofing standards. Architects, consultants, designers, specifiers and contractors can easily:
- Configure and install FM Approved roofs and roofing assemblies
- Determine hail/wind-uplift/fire ratings specific to your project
- Produce accurate installation guidelines
- Access the latest FM Approvals information and FM Global property loss prevention data sheets
- Identify available substitute products that meet FM Approvals requirements
- Work anytime, anywhere via the Internet
Get Things Done Fast and Easy
- Research the latest FM Approved roofing assembly information
- Track and analyze the competition
- Answer inquiries from the field
- Provide accurate installation guidelines to contractors
Learn More About RoofNav
RoofNav can increase your productivity and provide higher customer satisfaction by greatly simplifying the process and turnaround-time for configuring and installing an FM Approved roof.
» Watch Video
RoofNav Has You Covered
Begin accessing all of the exciting RoofNav Web-based tools now.
"What is unique about RoofNav is its straightforward approach to determining what is needed and how to accomplish it."