Site Evaluations: Understanding Your Hazards
As an FM Global client, you'll receive an on-site risk evaluation to help identify and analyze hazards at your facilities that could result in property damage, lead to possible business interruption or have an adverse affect on your supply chain.
During the on-site evaluation, our engineers assess important exposures, such as:
- Fire initiation, growth and spread potential
- Structural weaknesses in construction
- Fire protection equipment
- Protection against dust, flammable liquids or other chemicals
- Equipment integrity of safety and control devices
- Adequacy of preventive maintenance programs and operating procedures
- Loss potential due to natural hazards
FM Global engineers schedule a visit convenient for you, and work with your on-site teams to understand the hazards unique to each of your facilities, and the potential consequences they may have on your overall operations.
The identified exposures are outlined in a FM Global Risk Report—a comprehensive list of the exposures that could cause a property loss at your facility.
Finally, we work with you to prioritize a practical and thorough loss-prevention program that takes into account your broader business and risk-management objectives and helps you craft a cost-effective property risk-management strategy.
Manage Your Risk with MyRisk®
MyRisk®, FM Global's secure client Web site, helps you understand, manage and prioritize all your property-related hazards and undertake risk improvements.