Your needs change throughout your career and your life. Our Total Rewards supports the things that really matter—financial security, professional growth and personal well-being. Here’s how:
- Compensation: By analyzing compensation trends in our worldwide locations, we can ensure that our salaries are fair and competitive.
- Retirement: Your financial goals are important to us, so we offer retirement programs that reflect local policy and custom.
- Employee Incentive Plan: Eligible employees may participate in an incentive plan based on the company achieving its annual financial goals.
- Scholarship program: Children of employees may apply for financial programs that benefit their families such as higher education scholarships.
- Career development: Your time at FM Global should be valuable and enriching, with plenty of opportunities for skills development and career growth.
- Training: Onsite and offsite classroom training programs enhance employee skills and development. More than 70 courses are also available through our e-learning system, which is ideal for self-study.
- Performance management: You’ll work with your manager to set goals, receive feedback and coaching, and map out a career path.
- Educational assistance: We support your educational goals by reimbursing tuition, registration and textbook costs for pre-approved courses related to your job.
- Healthy lifestyle: You’ll have access to our Fitness Reimbursement Program for fitness-related expenses. Specific benefits vary by country.
- Paid time-off: Paid time-off policies support a range of needs, including vacation, holidays, family illness or emergency, short-term or long-term illness or disability, and bereavement.
- Flexibility: Flexible schedules, as approved by your manager, help you balance your work life and personal life.
Every FM Global employee has different financial, professional and personal goals. We appreciate those differences and offer a Total Rewards package that’s just right for you.